what do all these people have in common?
Wayne Gretzky, Sidney Crosby, Kevin Weekes, Guillame Latendresse, Fred Richards, Dorothy Hamill, Kerri Strug, Greg Louganis, Tiger Woods, Ronnie Lott, Jack Youngblood, Kirk Gibson, Bonnie Baun, Lance Armstrong, Mohammed Ali, Jack Nicholas, Gertrude Ederle, Nancy Kerrigan, Billie Jean King, Dale Earnhardt, Allison Rodger, Mike Brearly, Gaganjeet Bhullar, Steve Collins, Nigel Benn, Frank Bruno, Ingemar Johansson, Ken Norton, Iwan Thomas, Ian Woosnam, Greg Louganis, Billy Mills, Ozzie Smith, Steve Booker, Michael Jordan, Ingemar Johannson, Los Angeles Lakers, Rod Carew, Jimmy Connors, Mary Lou Retton, Chicago White Sox, Phil Jackson, Chicago Bulls, Nolan Ryan, George Brett, Maury Wills, Don Sutton, Mark Mcguire, Greg Louganis, Steve Stone, Boomer Esiason, Freeman Mitchell, Talmadge Griffiths, Andre Agassi, Shaquille O’Neal, Frank Bruno, Kobe Bryant, Andy Cole, Dexter Jackson, Dan Lugar, Adam Nelson, Bill Buckner, Pittsburgh Steelers, Dorian Yates, Corey Everson, Shannon Bahrke, Jim Eisenreich, Adam Nelson, Ivan Thomas, Deanna Rushworth, Damion Easley, Tommy “t2 Guns” Griffith, Jeff Jaeger, Bill Bates, Vincent Hancock, Bob Reese, New York Jets, Toronto Maple Leafs, Toronto Blue Jays, Montréal Canadians… and thousands of professional athletes belonging to the NBA, NHL, CFL, AFL, MLB, NASCAR, World Olympic Teams, MMA, UFC, WBC, WBA, WTI, ATP, PGA, UCI…
They all used sports hypnosis! Want to be better in any sport? Enlist the power of your unconscious mind!
To say that sports hypnosis is starting to go mainstream is a bit of an understatement. Sports hypnosis has actually been used by athletes for many decades. Since the 1950’s actually, For example, the Russian Olympic team took 11 hypnotists with them to the 1956 Olympic Games in Melbourne.
- In The Beijing 2008 Olympics USA Olympic Skeet Gold Medalists worked with a hypnotist.
- England cricket captain Mike Brearley consulted a Sports Hypnotherapist to improve his game.
- Gaganjeet Bhullar qualified for the 2009 British Open by using Golf Hypnosis administrated by a hypnotherapist to program a winning mind set.
- Boxing hypnosis has been used by many Champions throughout the years:
- In 1996 Steve Collins beat Chris Eubank for the World Boxing Organization’s Super-middleweight title. Much of his sports success being attributed to the focusing of attention created by hypnosis. Collins was programmed to deliver two punches to Eubank’s one. In the fight Eubank threw 300 punches, Collins threw over 600.
- Nigel Benn, WBC Super Middleweight Champion and Frank Bruno, WBC Heavyweight Champion both used Sports hypnosis for Boxing performance enhancement.
- In 1959 Swedish boxer Ingmar Johannson used Hypnosis to take the heavyweight boxing title from Floyd Patterson, he floored Patterson seven times in the third round before knocking him out.
- In 1967, a dentist, Dr. Raymond Abrezol, guided the Swiss ski team to achieving Olympic gold medals using hypnotic techniques.
- In 1973 Ken Norton used hypnosis to defeat Muhammed Ali. Ali then also began using hypnosis.
- Hypnosis help Billy Mills win his gold medal in Olympics 1964.
- Short stop Ozzie Smith of the St. Louis Cardinals used hypnosis
- 1959 Ingmar Johnson used a hypnotist before defeating Floyd Patterson for the boxing heavyweight championship.
- 1973, heavily the underdog, Ken Norton used hypnosis to not only defeat Muhammed Ali, but also break his jaw.
- 1976 Rod Carew used hypnosis to cure a nagging injury that almost ended his career.
- Jimmy Connors used hypnosis before all of his U.S. Open victories.
- In 1984 Mary Lou Retton used hypnosis to prepare for the Los Angeles Olympics.
- In 1983 the Chicago White Sox hired a hypnotist and made the playoffs.
- Phil Jackson used hypnosis with all his championship basketball teams with the Chicago Bulls and Los Angeles Lakers.
- In baseball Nolan Ryan, George Brett, Maury Wills, Don Sutton, and Mark McGuire all report using hypnosis to prepare for games.
- Tiger Woods is an excellent example of an incredible athlete who has used hypnosis to achieve a phenomenal level of success in golf. He has reportedly been utilizing powerful self-hypnosis techniques since his early teens.
- Michael Jordan Probably the best basketball player of all time. He used hypnosis in his team the Chicago Bulls.
- Jack Nicklaus (golf pro) openly claims that hypnotherapy and visualization techniques are the sole reason for his improved levels of concentration during play.
- Andre Agassi, the famous tennis player used hypnosis to win 17 gold masters. Energy, control, focus, strength and power.
- Rod Carew This baseball player used hypnosis to make him one of the best players ever.
- Shaquille O’neal This excellent basketball player used hypnosis with the Los Angeles Lakers with Kobe Bryant for better aim energy and skill.
- Frank Bruno used hypnosis during his boxing career to focus on winning each fight.
- Andy Cole footballer used hypnosis to become the 2nd best goal scorer.
- Dexter Jackson used hypnosis in 2008 to become the Mr.Olympia Winner.
- Dan Luger used hypnosis often to lead the edge in the world of rugby.
- Tiger Woods often used hypnosis to keep away distractions.
- Adam Nelson won numerous gold and silver Olympic medals for shot putting with the help of hypnosis.
- Bill Buckner, World famous top pro baseball player with many titles and credits used hypnosis to win.
- Steve Hooker, Olympic Gold Medalist Pole Vault holder used hypnotism to win a gold medal in Beijing.
- Jimmy Conners took advantage of the power of hypnosis and won 148 titles and 8 grand slams.
- Kevin McBride This top Irish boxer beat Tyson with the aid of hypnosis and extra mind Power.
- Shannon Bharke Olympic free style skier became a World cup champion and silver medalist with the help of hypnosis.
- Cory Everson Female bodybuilder won the Miss Olympia over six times. Cory uses mind power and hypnosis to shape her physique.
- Dorian Yates This massive British bodybuilder won the Mr. Olympia 7 times beating Arnold using hypnosis.
- The Pittsburg Steelers used hypnosis.
- Walton Glenn Eller, of Katy, Texas won the Gold Medal and set two Olympic Records in Men’s Double Trap with hypnosis.
- Top Equestrian Winners at Wellington use hypnosis to boost their wins.
- The entire 1983 Chicago White Sox team used hypnosis to help win their division and reach the playoffs that year.
- Chuck Clausen (former coach of the Philadelphia Eagles) used hypnosis.
- Tampa Bay Lightning (goaltender Kevin Weekes and center Brad Richards) NHL hockey players spoke of their use of hypnotism in the St. Petersburg Times.
- Shannon Bahrke, Olympic mogul skier discussed on the official NBC Olympic website about her and the Olympics team use of hypnosis.
- Bill Buckner professional major league baseball player for the Chicago Cubs and Los Angeles Dodgers used hypnosis to become one of the best hitters in the MLB.
- Jim Eisenreich professional major league baseball player for the Minnesota Twins used hypnosis to get over nervousness.
- Adam Nelson Olympic Silver Medalist in shot put spoke to NPR about using hypnotism to win Olympic medals.
- Ivan Thomas won the 400m world cup race after using hypnosis.
- Deana Rushworth a PGA Golf professional uses hypnosis to work on her mental game.
- Damion Easley a famous Anaheim Angles and Detroit Tigers Major League
- Baseball player became a public speaker using hypnosis.
- Professional boxer Tommy “2 guns” Griffith used hypnotism to prepare for fights.
- Jeff Jaeger NFL kicker for the Oakland Raiders used hypnosis to perform better.
- Bill Bates NFL safety for the Dallas Cowboys also used hypnosis to perform better.
- Vincent Hancock became an Olympic Gold Medalist in Skeet Shooting using hypnosis.
- Bob Reese, the head trainer and hypnotherapist of the New York Jets uses relaxation and visualization techniques to reprogram his players.
- Olympic skater Dorothy Hamill utilized hypnosis.
- Mark McGuire has used a sports psychologist/hypnotist.
Lynn not only uses hypnosis, she incorporates NLP Coaching, Techniques as well as Time Line Therapy(R) to affect change that produces results! Combining all 3 powerful strategies together can produce vast changes, easily and effortlessly. Want better results now? Connect Today HERE – www.lynnthier.com/contact-us
To your health, results and success!
Lynn is a Master NLP Coach & Trainer.
She is a Certified & Master Hypnotherapist through the American Board of Hypnotherapy.
Lynn is a Certified Personal Trainer & Registered Holistic Nutritionist with 20 years of experience in the health and fitness industry. Lynn passionately dedicates her career toward helping others transform themselves both physically and mentally. Lynn has competed in women’s physique bodybuilding and is also known as the “Mental Fitness Expert”, using the power of the mind to get fast results. Lynn continues to help others in all areas of health and works with women & men specifically on Sports Performance, Health, weight loss, trauma healing, depression, stress and anxiety.