A few people you may have heard of who have used hypnosis…
- Albert Einstein (1879-1955) physicist – was known to have his hypnosis sessions every afternoon. His theory of relativity came to him during one of these sessions. He also used trance states to develop his ideas.
- Sir Winston Churchill (1874-1965) used post-hypnotic suggestions in order to stay awake all night and avoid tiredness during W.W.II.
- Mozart (1756-91) composed the famous opera “Cosi fan tutte” while hypnotized.
- Thomas Edison used hypnosis.
- Car manufacturer and billionaire, Henry Ford was a loyal hypnosis client.
- Jackie Kennedy Onassis used hypnotherapy to let go of tragic events in her life
- Princess Diana used hypnosis for public speaking and confidence.
- Prince Harry used hypnosis to quit smoking
- Chopin (1810-1849) pianist and composer both took classes in hypnosis at the University of Strasbourg.
- Mark Knopfler, Matt Damon, Drew Barrymore, Ellen DeGeneres, Ashton Kutcher and Charlize Theron also beat their smoking habit through hypnosis.
- Richard Branson, founder of Virgin Airlines, used hypnosis to prepare for his round-the-world trip in a hot air balloon.
- Martha Stewart – Hypnosis eradicated Martha’s recurring nightmares of jail.
- The Duchess of York, Sarah Ferguson used hypnosis for stress reduction
- Cary Grant overcame insomnia with hypnosis.
- Hitler was trained in hypnosis. As we know, Hitler was a successful hypnotist. (He became blind during WWI but regained his sight with the aid of hypnosis.) Once Hitler had gained sufficient expertise in hypnosis, he had the Gestapo shoot his hypnotist instructor (1933).
- Johnny Mathis overcame stage fright with hypnosis
- Winona Ryder used Hypnosis to quit smoking
- Sylvester Stallone worked with hypnotist while filming Rocky in 1975.
- Mel Gibson underwent hypnosis to help him deal with his problems.
- Courtney Love used hypnosis to lose weight
- Bruce Willis used hypnosis to help stop his stuttering.
- Michael Jackson sought help with hypnosis to overcome musical mental blocks and to aid relaxation.
- Samuel L Jackson used hypnosis to stop smoking
- Daryl Hannah used hypnosis to end her debilitating stage fright.
- Kelly Rippa of the TV show Regis & Kelly, used hypnosis to overcome her fear of flying
- Hollywood actor Aaron Eckhart has credited hypnosis with changing his life forever after he used the practice to stop smoking and alcohol.
- Lloyd Bridges (of “Sea Hunt”), was hypnotized by Pat Collins.
- Kevin Costner flew his personal hypnotist to Hawaii to cure his seasickness.
- Pitching great Sandy Koufax used hypnosis to reduce his smoking habit
- Steve Allen and Linda Christian became board-rigid across chairs in cataleptic trances.
- Florence Henderson of the Brady Bunch resolved her fear of flying through hypnotherapy. “I took classes on hypnosis and eventually became a certified hypnotherapist,”
- Billy Joel used hypnosis.
- Britney Spears used hypnosis.
- Helen Reddy is an Australian-American singer and actress … and now practices as a clinical hypnotherapist and motivational speaker.
- Tony Curtis removed his fear of flying with hypnosis.
- Orson Wells was also a hypnotist.
- Ventriloquist Paul Winchell was also a hypnotist.
- James Earl Jones famous actor and voice of Darth Vader (Star Wars) and Mufasa (Lion King) used hypnosis to overcome stuttering.
- Dolly Parton, the country singer/song-writer used hypnosis to improve her song writing ability.
- Lilly Tomlin a famous American and Canadian comedian used hypnosis to become more creative in her comedy writing and performing.
- Lana Turner married her 7th husband who was a hypnotist. The marriage ended after only six months. Dr. Dante a hypnotist went to prison after putting out a contract killing of another hypnotist.
Lynn not only uses hypnosis, she incorporates NLP Coaching, Techniques as well as Time Line Therapy(R) to affect change that produces results! Combining all 3 powerful strategies together can produce vast changes, easily and effortlessly. Want better results now? Connect Today HERE – www.lynnthier.com/contact-us
Lynn is a Master NLP Coach & Trainer.
She is a Certified Trainer & Master Hypnotherapist through the American Board of Hypnotherapy.
Lynn is a Certified Personal Trainer & Registered Holistic Nutritionist with 20 years of experience in the health and fitness industry. Lynn passionately dedicates her career toward helping others transform themselves both physically and mentally. Lynn has competed in women’s physique bodybuilding and is also known as the “Mental Fitness Expert”, using the power of the mind to get fast results. Lynn continues to help others in all areas of health and works with women & men specifically on Sports Performance, Health, weight loss, trauma healing, depression, stress and anxiety.