Have you ever wondered what it would be like to work together, one-on-one, to break through what’s keeping you from achieving your goals?
If you’re ready for 1:1 support and attention over the next 3-6 months to help you achieve the things that are important to you, in a way that feels good and is designed to be sustainable, please read on,
One of my strengths is helping women create custom solutions and move from overwhelmed to thriving. I help my clients move from a long list of “to-dos” and “shoulds” to feeling steadfast, resolved, on fire, and in action – creating the changes they crave so they can live their best life.
And good news – my 2018 schedule has four open slots in it…
Here’s just a taste of what private clients describe as a result of working together:
- An end to grazing and out-of-control snacking in the evenings.
- Finding meaning (and fun) in life again and getting immersed in stuff that’s exciting and personally gratifying while at the same time ending struggles with food.
- Getting in gear with a compelling plan for fitness that is enjoyable, motivating, and works with a busy schedule.
- Letting go of “shoulds” that just cause guilt, self-blame, and frustration and lead nowhere.
- Finding the answer to what’s driving overeating and weight gain and finally addressing the real issues (which makes life itself much easier and rewarding).
- Having more laughs, more fun, better relationships, and more me-time.
- New ways of eating that clients feel confident about maintaining – because they are ways of eating that fit their life, their tastes, and leave them feeling energized and fueled.
- Increased productivity while working (and stressing) less.
- Oh yes—and weight loss (without dieting).
I work with smart, high-performers. They’re successful in multiple areas but aren’t thriving with their health or wellbeing in the way they’d like to. The world often thinks they’ve got everything handled, but on the inside, they’re frustrated with something they haven’t been able to achieve for themselves and know things could be working (and feeling) better.
This month, I have space available to take on four new clients. If you’re ready to invest in yourself and make real changes, now’s the time to jump on board.
In your private coaching program, we’ll design your custom focus, build new habits and approaches into your life, and tackle any thinking or mental static that gets in your way.
What can be addressed and changed? That’s up to you. Here are some concerns my clients frequently seek help with:
- Emotional eating
- Creating better harmony between who you are and the business you run or the work you do
- Creating more success (in business, relationships, health, or all three)
- Weight loss and wellness
- Just plain thriving and figuring out what it takes (it’s not simple is it?)
Sometimes a class or a workbook isn’t enough. Private clients get an expert in their corner (that’s me), who can see past what hasn’t worked before and help you connect with what will—and who will stick with you through the bumps, rough patches, and confusing parts. I’m also really good at teaching you how to see your strengths (and leverage them), celebrate your wins, and stop making life so hard.
Interested? These premium spots are limited. I’ll be reviewing clients in the order they come in.
Commit to a healthier you, learn how to Nourish, Heal & Strengthen your body & mind with Lynn Thier, dedicated to getting you the RESULTS you want and deserve!
Have 20 or more pounds to lose? Learn more about the new weight loss grants program and see if it is a fit for you?
To your Health, Results and Success! I’m Lynn Thier, Your Mental Fitness Trainer and Fat Loss Expert!
Lynn Thier, RHN
About: Lynn Thier will get you there ~ with practical cutting edge methods for making positive shifts & change happen. Owner of Peak Performance Academy, Lynn teaches and consults on how to get mentally fit in sport, business and life. Lynn offers seminars, training’s and programs as well as Board Certifications in NLP Coaching, NLP Techniques, Hypnosis & Time Line Therapy(R).