Oooohh! Hypnosis!!

That strange and mysterious word…some fear, some love, some are indifferent to and some ridicule! There are those who raise lots of questions about hypnosis, not the least of which is, why would anyone use some technique to bypass the critical, conscious mind? I admit, I have met a few people who are still scratching their heads about this one!

On the other hand, there are also many who are reporting on intriguing, indeed, even somewhat breathtaking changes they experienced as a result of hypnosis.

Regardless in which category you fit, there is something intriguing about hypnosis. It stubbornly remains a fascinating phenomenon of the human mind. We understand that it is a normal, natural state of selective and focused attention, but even so, why it works the way it does remains still up for debate for many scientists and lay people alike. Every person has the ability to access a state of trance. Some can go deeper the first time they try it, others only very lightly.

We access trance daily – when we drive, or watch television, or stare out the window. However, when done purposefully, entering in this trance consciousness can assist in stress reduction, even self-healing, and inner change.

Hypnosis is the tool which once learned seems to allow us to enter into this focused-attention state, pulling our senses from the outer world inside. In this peculiar state of mind we seem to access resources unavailable in our day-to-day waking state. With the help of a trained hypnotherapist (or after learning how to do hypnosis, on your own) you can work directly with the Unconscious Mind, and develop distinctive abilities that allows you to make changes in your thoughts, feelings and patterns of behavior.

The key is to be able to access the Unconscious Mind, to understand how the Unconscious Mind operates, and to have the Unconscious Mind automatically produce new patterns of thoughts, emotions and behavior which are otherwise hard to control consciously.

Keeping in mind we always attract what we think about and the conscious mind is responsible for approx 10% however the unconscious mind is responsible for the other 90%.  So, what do you believe or think even at the unconscious level?  You consciously get to choose!

Statistics on the Effectiveness of Hypnosis

Here is a brief review of some of the research evidence on the effectiveness of hypnosis.

A survey of psychotherapy literature revealed the following recovery rates:

Psychoanalysis: 38% recovery after 600 sessions
Behavior Therapy: 72% recovery after 22 sessions
Hypnotherapy: 93% recovery after 6 sessions

Introducing The Virtual Gastric Band program  for weight loss- it is not a diet. In fact, 98% of all diets fail.  

This program uses hypnosis to condition the un-conscious mind into believing that a band has been placed around the top portion of the stomach in order to create a small stomach pouch thus reducing the amount of food that one needs to eat in order to feel full. And, because it’s not a diet, you won’t feel deprived, miserable or hungry, which are the issues that usually cause diets to fail.

Who is VGB good for?

Anyone can use the technique – There is no limitation on size, if you struggling to lose those last 20 pounds, this program can also be done for you. 

Never give up hope-There is a way

You can achieve your health and weight loss goals without giving up your favorite foods.  This innovative, non-surgical procedure can help you to eat less and lose weight safely and gradually without discomfort.  Hypnosis can help you change and transform your life for good.

Get the results you deserve – Contact Lynn today for your free 15 min call!

To your Health, Results and Success!

Lynn Thier – Your Mental Fitness Trainer & Fat Loss Expert!

Make losing weight easy with hypnosis!

About:  Lynn Thier will get you there ~ with practical cutting edge methods for making positive shifts & change happen.  Owner of Peak Performance Academy, Lynn teaches and consults on how to get mentally fit in sport, business and life.  Lynn offers seminars, training’s and programs as well as Board Certifications in NLP Coaching, NLP Techniques, Hypnosis & Time Line Therapy(R).

Grab your Free E-Book Now

and Learn How to use Carb Cycling for Fat Loss!



Join our mailing list to receive my free Carb Cycling for Fat Loss Ebook.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Share This