You can clear out unproductive thinking, negative self-talk and the clutter of past experiences. Just like cleaning out a closet, this kind of cleaning requires a sorting process (what to keep, what to release, what to give away).
Do THESE 5 STEPS TO START YOUR EMOTIONAL CLEANSE!
1. Sit down and center yourself, with your journal or a piece of paper. In the quietude of the moment, ask yourself, “What emotional responses do not serve me?” Don’t edit the thoughts. Don’t judge the answers. Just witness what comes in. Once you feel clear and calm, write down what came through.
2. Once the list is complete, take some time over the next few days to write how these emotions show up and what triggers them. It is important that you are clear about what buttons get pushed and how.
3. Write a list of the ways you could lead a more empowered life if you could shift these negative patterns. AND get a blank sheet of paper… next write down everything you don’t want on one side of the page – on the other write down what you want instead. Focus soely on what you want for yourself going forward.
4. Create a set of goals (no more than three per emotional issue) that you will begin to implement in the next six months. Include only those goals that you will commit to doing. You do not want to set yourself up for failure. Make sure, with these goals, that you create how you are going to release the unwanted behavior.
Example: I will count to 10 before I speak when I am angry; I will call my prayer partner before I act out of an emotional place; I will take time to write down how a negative emotional response will not support me, and I will choose another response.
5. Make a “win” list: Every time you respond more positively, document it. The more wins you experience and celebrate, the more wins there will be in your life!
Take a moment to say or think about this affirmation:
I am totally and fully in charge of my emotional reactions. I will clear out my negative tendencies and open myself to a life of magnificent joy!
You can also clear emotional “baggage” using the Emotion Code process,
Brought to you by Lynn Thier, – Written by Cynthia James
Contact Lynn to Schedule your Emotion Code Healing Session Today!
if you want to release negative emotions from the body using energy healing, the emotion code is a modality that can work for anyone!
To Your Health, Results and Success!
About: Lynn Thier will get you there ~ with practical cutting edge methods for making positive shifts & change happen. Owner of Peak Performance Academy, Lynn teaches and consults on how to get mentally fit in sport, business and life. Lynn specializes in helping people release and shed unwanted weight – physical, emotional and mental weight that is holding them back or making them feel stuck in life.