1) Avoid Sugar: Avoid sugar as much as possible and stick to a lower carbohydrate diet to improve your vitamin C levels
2) Use Vitamin C: Load up on high quality vitamin C that also contains bioflavonoids with it to prevent illness – 1-2 grams per day is great for supplementation.
3) Vitamin C Rich Foods: Use low sugar whole food forms of vitamin C such as bell peppers, broccoli, lemon, lime, & green leafy veggies as much as possible to support your vitamin C levels.
4) Intermittent Fasting: Combining intermittent fasting with vitamin C supplementation and lemon water can be of great benefit for improving blood sugar regulation and immunity.
5) Boost Glutathione: I have many of my clients boost their glutathione levels through natural stategies and key supplements. Glutathione helps to recycle vitamin C and it may be more important as a supplement than vitamin C, although vitamin C can be of great benefit.
Lynn Thier, RHN, Book your nutritional consultation and assessment today!