Nutrition & Fitness
When It Comes To Holistic Nutrition & Weight Loss Here’s MY PHILOSOPHY
- If you start something you can’t do forever, you’ll feel like a failure. No need to be discouraged, help is here…
- It’s not about doing everything all at once, right away.
- It’s about what’s right for you, your body and your lifestyle
- It’s about trying to be consistent, rather than trying to be perfect.
- And it’s about establishing what you can consciously do, every day; no matter what shit falls out the sky and explodes into your lap, how crazy work gets, or how nuts your kids drive you.
THE BOTTOM LINE?
Getting healthy and in shape doesn’t have to be difficult.
It can be Achieved Easily & Effortlessly
Registered Holistic Nutritionists offers a natural approach to better health through nutrition needs and lifestyle assessments.
Lynn consults with clients on a wide range of health concerns to deal with food sensitivities, food selections, food combining techniques & lifestyle choices that dramatically enhance health, encourage natural healing & strengthen the entire body’s resistance to disease naturally.
Her focus is all about helping people understand how to adopt good nutrition, eating and lifestyle patterns that underpin rapid natural healing, stable weight, excellent nutrition and long-term wellness. Good health and resistance to disease can only be achieved through a careful balance of the six major classes of nutrients: carbohydrates, fats, minerals, protein, vitamins, and water. An experienced Registered Nutritionist can make a major difference in your ability to overcome existing health concerns, improve nutrition and enjoy excellent health.
Nutritional Assessment & Analysis
We are all biochemically unique! This program Includes:
- 1-hour Consultation to: Discussion your health concerns & identify your unique goals and needs
- Complete Nutritional Analysis – help uncover the source & potential causes of your health ailments
- Health History & Analysis- Identify hidden nutritional imbalances and deficiencies
- Receive your written report of recommendations – Dietary, Supplementation and Lifestyle modifications.
- Second 45 min. session to Review of findings and answer any questions you may have
- 3rd Session is a 30minute appointments two weeks later to review your progress, answer any questions or concerns you may have, make any necessary adjustments and review your overall compliance towards your health goals.
Bonus – One-week menu plan included with 100-page healthy recipe book!
The objective of this program is to support your health goals with a personally customized wellness program that Includes Meal suggestions, supplements and lifestyle modifications. This is a great program that provides a starting point to begin implementing small and effective changes!
Insurance Coverage ~ Nutritional Consultations may be covered by your extended healthcare or employee assistance (EAP) plans or may be used as a tax deduction for medical expenses. Receipts provided upon request.
Want to lose weight, build muscle and strength? My goal is to assist you in reaching your health and fitness goals in a manner that best fits your lifestyle, preferences and unique needs. I understand health and fitness are not always easy, but by being proactive about your diet and getting proper exercise, you can live a longer and have a healthier life!
Intimidated by large gyms and equipment that you’re not sure how to use? Be safe and train with me in my Private Home Studio where you will receive the attention you deserve! I will also provide programs and teach you how to safely workout on your own at home!
Personal Training-$55.00 OR Partner Training-$35.00 each Connect with me to book your consultation today.
Get Clear ~ Get Focused ~ Get Results