I Can Help You Get Better In Sports
To say that sports hypnosis is starting to go mainstream is a bit of an understatement. Sports hypnosis has actually been used by athletes for many decades. Since the 1950’s. For example, the Russian Olympic team took 11 hypnotists with them to the 1956 Olympic Games in Melbourne.
Hypnosis is strikingly powerful in increasing athletic performance, both in terms of endurance and strength enhancement. Hypnosis is also extraordinarily useful in programming the athlete to realistically and incrementally achieve specific performance goals. In addition, hypnosis can be effectively utilized to help eliminate athletic performance anxiety and to rid the athlete of any negative habitual physical and/or emotional patterns that interfere with achieving maximum performance. Whether you are an Olympian or a weekend player, hypnosis can absolutely improve your game.
WHO Has Used It? Just Have A Look At This Extensive List Below!
- Nigel Benn, WBC Super Middleweight Champion and Frank Bruno, WBC Heavyweight Champion both used Sports hypnosis for Boxing performance enhancement
- In 1973 Ken Norton used hypnosis to defeat Muhammed Ali. Ali then also began using hypnosis.
- Hypnosis help Billy Mills win his gold medal in Olympics 1964.
- Short stop Ozzie Smith of the St. Louis Cardinals used hypnosis
- 1959 Ingmar Johnson used a hypnotist before defeating Floyd Patterson for the boxing heavyweight championship.
- 1973, heavily the underdog, Ken Norton used hypnosis to not only defeat Muhammed Ali, but also break his jaw.
- 1976 Rod Carew used hypnosis to cure a nagging injury that almost ended his career.
- Jimmy Connors used hypnosis before all of his U.S. Open victories.
- In 1984 Mary Lou Retton used hypnosis to prepare for the Los Angeles Olympics.
- In 1983 the Chicago White Sox hired a hypnotist and made the playoffs.
- Phil Jackson used hypnosis with all his championship basketball teams with the Chicago Bulls and Los Angeles Lakers.
- In baseball Nolan Ryan, George Brett, Maury Wills, Don Sutton, and Mark McGuire all report using hypnosis to prepare for games.
- Tiger Woods is an excellent example of an incredible athlete who has used hypnosis to achieve a phenomenal level of success in golf. He has reportedly been utilizing powerful self-hypnosis techniques since his early teens.
- Michael Jordan Probably the best basketball player of all time. He used hypnosis in his team the Chicago Bulls.
- Jack Nicklaus (golf pro) openly claims that hypnotherapy and visualization techniques are the sole reason for his improved levels of concentration during play.
- Andre Agassi, the famous tennis player used hypnosis to win 17 gold masters. Energy, control, focus, strength and power.
- Rod Carew This baseball player used hypnosis to make him one of the best players ever.
- Shaquille O’neal This excellent basketball player used hypnosis with the Los Angeles Lakers with Kobe Bryant for better aim energy and skill.
- Frank Bruno used hypnosis during his boxing career to focus on winning each fight.
- Andy Cole footballer used hypnosis to become the 2nd best goal scorer.
- Dexter Jackson used hypnosis in 2008 to become the Mr.Olympia Winner.
- Dan Luger used hypnosis often to lead the edge in the world of rugby.
- Tiger Woods often used hypnosis to keep away distractions.
- Adam Nelson won numerous gold and silver Olympic medals for shot putting with the help of hypnosis.
- Bill Buckner, World famous top pro baseball player with many titles and credits used hypnosis to win.
- Steve Hooker, Olympic Gold Medalist Pole Vault holder used hypnotism to win a gold medal in Beijing.
- Jimmy Conners took advantage of the power of hypnosis and won 148 titles and 8 grand slams.
- Kevin McBride This top Irish boxer beat Tyson with the aid of hypnosis and extra mind Power.
- Shannon Bharke Olympic free style skier became a World cup champion and silver medalist with the help of hypnosis.
- Cory Everson Female bodybuilder won the Miss Olympia over six times. Cory uses mind power and hypnosis to shape her physique.
- Dorian Yates This massive British bodybuilder won the Mr. Olympia 7 times beating Arnold using hypnosis.
- The Pittsburg Steelers used hypnosis.
- Walton Glenn Eller, of Katy, Texas won the Gold Medal and set two Olympic Records in Men’s Double Trap with hypnosis.
- Top Equestrian Winners at Wellington use hypnosis to boost their wins.
- The entire 1983 Chicago White Sox team used hypnosis to help win their division and reach the playoffs that year.
- Chuck Clausen (former coach of the Philadelphia Eagles) used hypnosis.
- Tampa Bay Lightning (goaltender Kevin Weekes and center Brad Richards) NHL hockey players spoke of their use of hypnotism in the St. Petersburg Times.
- Shannon Bahrke, Olympic mogul skier discussed on the official NBC Olympic website about her and the Olympics team use of hypnosis.
- Bill Buckner professional major league baseball player for the Chicago Cubs and Los Angeles Dodgers used hypnosis to become one of the best hitters in the MLB.
- Jim Eisenreich professional major league baseball player for the Minnesota Twins used hypnosis to get over nervousness.
- Adam Nelson Olympic Silver Medalist in shot put spoke to NPR about using hypnotism to win Olympic medals.
- Ivan Thomas won the 400m world cup race after using hypnosis.
- Deana Rushworth a PGA Golf professional uses hypnosis to work on her mental game.
- Damion Easley a famous Anaheim Angles and Detroit Tigers Major League
- Baseball player became a public speaker using hypnosis.
- Professional boxer Tommy “2 guns” Griffith used hypnotism to prepare for fights.
- Jeff Jaeger NFL kicker for the Oakland Raiders used hypnosis to perform better.
- Bill Bates NFL safety for the Dallas Cowboys also used hypnosis to perform better.
- Vincent Hancock became an Olympic Gold Medalist in Skeet Shooting using hypnosis.
- Bob Reese, the head trainer and hypnotherapist of the New York Jets uses relaxation and visualization techniques to reprogram his players.
- Olympic skater Dorothy Hamill utilized hypnosis.
- Mark McGuire has used a sports psychologist/hypnotist.
Damion Easley a famous Anaheim Angles and Detroit Tigers Major League Baseball player speaking on using hypnosis in a Los Angeles Times article on May 10, 1998. “I needed something to make a difference,” Easley said. “I was skeptical. When you’re in the limelight everybody has a quick fix for your problems. But I was at a point where I needed to do something. So, I was ready to listen to what he had to say.” “The physical ability to play was always there. I had just become blocked mentally. Baseball is not my job, it’s my passion. I had accomplished a dream making it to the big leagues. And when you’re struggling, you’ll do anything to keep you where you think you belong.” This is an example of a famous athlete using hypnosis to improve performance and to overcome metal blocks on and off the baseball field.
Tampa Bay Lighting (goaltender Kevin Weekes and center Brad Richards) NHL hockey players discussing their use of hypnotism in the St. Petersburg Times, published on March 20, 2001. Klein is a Tampa psychiatrist who uses hypnotism to enhance athletic performance. He has worked with the Lightning since early November. He meets with players before games. “In games, I’m able to be as intense and hyped as I want to be, but I can temper it with a sense of calm that allows my body to move with a sense of flow,” Weekes said. Richards said he just likes the chance to get out of the noisy locker room before the game. “It just helps you get focused,” he said. This is an example of famous athletes and teams using hypnosis to improve performance and to overcome metal blocks on the ice.
Tiger Woods Famous Golfer discussing in a Jay Brunza and Sports Illustrated interview the benefits of hypnosis on mental training sessions and his golf game “He was very instrumental in controlling my creative mind” This is an example of a famous athlete using hypnosis to improve performance and to overcome metal blocks on and off the Golf Course.
Get Clear ~ Get Focused ~ Get Results